10 Nov Exclusive use Wedding venue
It’s only an “Exclusive use Wedding venue” if it’s exclusive and you are able to use and enjoy it exclusively.
On the day if you don’t have the entire place to yourself or there is another function in the premises then it’s not exclusive. What’s exclusive about having the same venue as 50 of your friends?
We all know that local venue where everyone else you know were married. You know about the food, you know about the lighting and you know there was another wedding the day before and the day after.
We believe an exclusive use Wedding venue offers the opportunity to share something special with lovely people occasionally.
Too many Wedding venues claim to offer an “Exclusive use Wedding venue” and then require you and your guests to be out by 09:30 the next day.
Some Wedding venues insist you ….
- Use their DJ
- Use their cake knife at £50 some knife that must be 😉
- Charge extra for bottles water the day after £3.00 x 2.1/2 bottles for each of your 80 guests who left yesterday = an unpleasant £600 surprise
- Close all windows and doors after 22:00 as they are in a built up area
- Buy 28 bedrooms which you don’t need
- Pay for their concierge
- Pay for menus on the table
- Pay for place cards
- Pay for tasting sessions
- Pay for parking